I am happy to consult with anyone that walks through my clinic door, but I have a particular interest in – and experience with – the following areas:
- Stress and fatigue: In particular, nurturing burnt-out adrenals and helping you rebuild energy after extended periods of stress. Other symptoms that are often associated with burn-out include broken sleep, headaches, migraines, difficulty concentrating, moodiness, recurrent infections, etc.
- Women’s health: Hormonal balance is a BIG part of wellbeing for most women! Ongoing issues such as PMS, irregular cycles, Endometriosis and PCOS all respond very well to herbal medicine, diet and lifestyle adjustment.
- Pregnancy support: Being in good health before conceiving is ideal, but pregnancy itself is a health journey that will benefit immensely from specialised care. Managing morning sickness, supporting energy and preparing your body for birth are some (of many!) areas I work with.
- Postpartum / Postnatal care: Navigating life with a new baby is beautiful, but also overwhelming at times! Help is at hand for anything you need, from breastfeeding support, to keeping your energy levels balanced, to avoiding unwelcome coughs and colds.
- Infants & children’s’ health: One of the things I’m MOST passionate about is instilling good health values in our children, which ensures their future health is built on strong foundations. Common conditions that respond very well to natural medicine (even in babies) include reflux, stomach upsets, recurrent infections, skin inflammation, behavioural problems, hyperactivity, poor concentration, etc.
If you’d like to make an appointment, call the clinic on 9332 0400 or contact us here.